Duration 6 Nights 7 Days
Flying over the great Himalayas is what it takes to fly to Leh. As you arrive, our tour representative will meet and greet you at the airport. Transfer and assistance in checking in at your pre-booked hotel. Rest and acclimatize for the day (strongly recommended). Dinner and stay in hotel.
Breakfast and enjoy sightseeing tour of the city. With us, visit Leh Palace, Tsemo Fort, Stok Palace and Shanti Stupa. Dinner and stay in hotel.
Enjoy sightseeing tour to Hemis Gompa, Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. Later, water rafting at Indus. Dinner and stay in hotel
After breakfast depart for Nubra valley that goes through the highest motorable pass in the world Khardung-la (5602 Mts.). Enroute visit Diskit Gompa and late in the evening enjoy the camel riding at Hunder on double-humped camels across the sand dunes. Dinner and stay in Camps or Guest House.
After early breakfast drive back to Leh via Penamik and Samstangling Monastery. Dinner and stay in hotel at Leh.
After an early breakfast we drive for around 5 Hrs to Pangong Lake enroute Changla Pass (18, 000 ft.). Explore the 250km long lake, which is divided by the Indo-Chinese border. Drive back to Leh . Meals and stay in hotel in Leh.
We drop you at airport wishing to see you again.
List of Included items for your package:
- Airport transfers.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Transportation and sightseeing by exclusive private vehicle.
- Permits and wild life fees.
- Parking, fuel, taxes.
List of Not Included items for your package:
- Extras at hotel.
- Entrance fees during the sightseeing such as monastery fees, camera charges, guide charges, etc.
- Use of vehicle for other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything not specified under "Inclusions".