Duration 6 Nights 7 Days
Flying over Himalayas is what it takes to fly to Srinagar. Arrival at airport and meet and greet by our tour representative. Check in at your pre-booked house boat and enjoy the special Kashmiri Kehva as welcome drink. Later visit Shalimar and Nishat garden, the natural spring Chashm-e-shahi, Pari Mahal. Evening for Shikara Ride. With us, enjoy the delicious ethnic Kashmiri dinner at the house boat, followed by comfortable, overnight stay.
Breakfast and drive to Sonamarg-the meadows of gold. Drive to Sonamarg is one of the most amazing and refreshing. Arrive and enjoy the many adventure activities, along with pony ride. Return to Srinagar and stay in house boat.
Drive to Pahalgam, enroute visit Saffron Fields, Martand Temple, Bumzova Cave. Arrive Pahalgam and check in at pre-booked hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
In the first half, visit Baisaran campsite (referred to as Mini Switzerland). Later, enjoy sightseeing of Betaab Valley and Aru Valley. Overnight stay in hotel.
In the morning, check out from hotel and drive to Srinagar. Upon arrival, check in and rest at your pre-booked hotel. Early evening, visit Shankracharya Temple and Hari Parbat Fort & Temple. Stay at hotel.
Breakfast and proceed to Gulmarg. Arrive and enjoy one of the world's highest gondola rides. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in hotel in Srinagar.
Have breakfast and proceed further for your onward journey. Adieu and see you again
List of Included items for your package:
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Airport/ Railway Station transfers.
- Transportation and sightseeing by exclusive private vehicle.
- Complementary Shikara ride.
- Parking, fuel, taxes.
List of Not Included items for your package:
- Airfare/ Rail Fare/ Bus Fare.
- Extras at hotel.
- Entrance fees during the sightseeing.
- Pony ride, gondola ride or any such expense during the sightseeing.
- Pahalgam Sightseeing (allowed by union cab).
- Anything not specified under "Inclusions".